Help start the Somalia Air Force

RescueMerc

Greetings, I am new to the board, and I am not a pilot. I work in Political Business management for a private military corporation for failed states, namely Somalia.

We plan on starting operations in Somalia soon and anti-piracy will be part of the contract.

We are considering adding a small air component onto the contract, one Helicopter to start.

Mission requirements would be the following:

Fairly Long range capable.

Able to carry two MedEvac Litter patients

hard points for weapons mounts

able to operate for long periods of time between heavy maintenance in austere conditions

Can anyone here make any recommendations, and if so we are especially looking for donations

to the Somalia Govt? They presently have no air capabilities, no planes or helicopters. Here is you chance to assist in fighting terrorism and piracy.

We have been considering an Mi-17/8 but they dont come cheap.

Contact Geocean Limited Nigeria...Nigeria is the happening place and will have all the answers to your needs.

For some reason, the first donation that comes to mind is the sort that makes most of the country become a glass parking lot; then, when it cools off, a bunch off pads can be marked and you'll have a nice open ramp area for maintenance and there won't be the aforementioned "austere conditions". An excellent policy change. I mean we haven't helped them out enough. And the appreciation that they have reciprocated over the years has been so touching.

-WATCH FOR THE PATTERNS, WATCH FOR THE WIRES-

Contact Geocean Limited Nigeria...Nigeria is the happening place and will have all the answers to your needs.

For some reason, the first donation that comes to mind is the sort that makes most of the country become a glass parking lot; then, when it cools off, a bunch off pads can be marked and you'll have a nice open ramp area for maintenance and there won't be the aforementioned "austere conditions". An excellent policy change. I mean we haven't helped them out enough. And the appreciation that they have reciprocated over the years has been so touching.

-WATCH FOR THE PATTERNS, WATCH FOR THE WIRES-

I like the way you think. I was thinking the Somalis could cobble together at least one helicopter from all of the parts of the helicopters they shot down across their $&*# hole country.

Fairly Long range capable.

Able to carry two MedEvac Litter patients

hard points for weapons mounts

able to operate for long periods of time between heavy maintenance in austere conditions

Is it just me? I'm thinking an R22 BII would be perfect for this. Strap guerneys to the skids like the old B47's. Hard point weapons mounts could be where the door hinge is, perfect for .22 LR. Little maintenance requirements, low cost, low operating costs....yepp, thats the ship you need.

Goldy