USAREC board answers?

Hey, this is my first post. I have completed a WOFT packet and passed the selection process at the Battalion Board level. I was told that the next USAREC board would meet on March 15th. It is the 16th and I want to know if I was selected. My recruiter is on vacation, and I asked one of the other recruiters at the station if he could find out for me. He said it would take him until the end of the week to get back to me. Is there anyway I can find out for myself?

The board is from the 15-17 Mar and the results dont usually come until 2 weeks above the board. Here is the link to check on your status using your social security number...

http://www.usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/woappstatus.asp

also check out the usarec warrant website..it has alot of helpful things that being ask in this forum..

Thank you for your quick response times, sorry that this question has already been answered last month. I did go to USAREC Warrant website and entered my SSN. Though the webpage re-loaded it did not pull up any information on me. Like the previous reply maybe it's because of my civilian status. I will contact the Sergant that has been helping me. I am just Bering impatient.

Well I got my answer, NO for the 2nd time. Good luck to everyone else.

Damn, that's a bummer! Are you going to reapply? Do you know how long you have to wait until you can? I've heard 6 months and 12 months, not sure which is correct.

Take this as a learning experience and work on stuff to improve your packet, I suppose. I'm sorry though, I bet that's no fun to hear. :(

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got accepted to flight school and i'll DEP in before the 29th and find out my ship date. I'm so excited. I can't believe it.

Good luck to everyone else!

-Seth

CONGRATS, Seth!! Let us know when you'll be shipping!