Just for the fun of it...

Alright so I have a company here (Texas Independent Video) just a little thing I started my self where I shoot for weddings or honestly anything that pays. I am making both an offer and an appeal since I'm bored and I love love love helicopters. So here it is:

If you or anyone you know has some film of flying helicopter or even fixed wing, I would be more than willing to edit it into a film for you at ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGE!!! just for my own enjoyment of having something to do and you get a film to be proud of.

I have had 3 years experience in this industry and all of the software I use it pro-sumer or professional. I will accept media via electronic messaging if the files are small enough or in Data DVD/MiniDV tapes through the mail.

If you are interested please PM me!

post-16126-0-08986600-1297807459_thumb.jpg

TEXAS INDEPENDENT VIDEO

Edited by Auto-Rotation-Nation
  • Like 1

Ok, so obviously this is a little less popular than I thought it might be, I would love to have this pinned up top just so I might eventually get some film to play with. It wouldn't be an ad since I don't have anything to gain (monetary) in this case.

I would love for you to edit some of my footage, but I have none :)

Sounds like a wonderful offer.

I believe it's a pretty good offer myself, just have so find anyone out there with some footage... ANYONE?!?!?!?!

I know I have seen lately some stuff from Goldy and a few others, but I dont know how much they might want done with it.

I believe it's a pretty good offer myself, just have so find anyone out there with some footage... ANYONE?!?!?!?!

I know I have seen lately some stuff from Goldy and a few others, but I dont know how much they might want done with it.

Actually I read the post and it never dawned on me all the 1080HD footage I have of just me in the R66.That plus a few hundred stills. Problem is, those files are huge..boxes of CD's but just one DVD !

I'm interested in what someone that has some experience could do as well, unfortunately I dont know how to get you any kind of footage. it is all saved on my laptop from my GoPro camera.

I'm interested in what someone that has some experience could do as well, unfortunately I dont know how to get you any kind of footage. it is all saved on my laptop from my GoPro camera.

I just bought my GoPro today and I LOVE it! but back to your question... I would have you burn it to a data (not playable) DVD and simply mail it to me.

I just bought my GoPro today and I LOVE it! but back to your question... I would have you burn it to a data (not playable) DVD and simply mail it to me.

I did buy online due to my need for all the accessories, however look for pro video shops around you, I can't suggest any in Houston however.

• 2 weeks later...

my GoPro and the LCD backpack finaloly showed this last weeks and I am signing on for the first time in a while since the end of the 3rd academic quarter has been crazy! Anyway, I am now off for 2 weeks with our interim term and spring break so now is the time to offer up any video any of you out there have.

Hope the offer sticks!

A-R-N