Monthly flight times

I was just wondering what some of you pt91 guys average per month in your logbooks? Like a monthly average for the busy seasons as well as the slow seasons. Charter guys and tour guys is what im specifically aiming at. I know there is an 8hr max for CFI work.

Don't fly tours myself but I know guys that do and are logging an average of 70 per month, that is on a week on/off schedule.

I was just wondering what some of you pt91 guys average per month in your logbooks?

Charter guys and tour guys is what im specifically aiming at.

Not sure exactly what you mean by this as those statements are kinda conflicting. Charter is operated under 135 and a lot of tour operators are 135 also.

If you're looking for 135 figures for both charter and tours combined, then I had 960 hours last year which averages to 80/month.

142.6 in April which is about average. All logged in an R22, for aerial photography. Got another 7 months ahead of me that look just like this.

Gee,...you wouldn't happen to work for Air Photo Inc? ;)

I have worked at Papillon South Rim and Maverick in Vegas. I got 500 hrs during the 7 month busy season at Papillon and 500 hrs in 8 months at Maverick. That was with no overtime.

I'm in EMS now and have about 500 hrs after 4.5 years. Quite a change.