R-22 Trailer

Scarab you are suppose to fly that R22 not trailer it!!! I crossed the road and now have a 269C.....sorry

I learned in a 300c they are good helicopters too. I need a trailer so I can take my 22 with me while working all over the midwest.

I learned in a 300c they are good helicopters too. I need a trailer so I can take my 22 with me while working all over the midwest.

Not trying to be a jerk, but where does it say you are allowed to trailer an R22?

Not trying to be a jerk, but where does it say you are allowed to trailer an R22?

Where does it say you're not allowed to?

Scarab, look up Flying J in Texas, they make trailers for Robbies. Not sure if they are bumper pull though...I bet a standard flatbed could be rigged to haul a 22...

Here's a link: http://flyingjservices.com/trailers.html

They could probably make a bumper pull for a 22...

Edited by adam32

adam32,

You bet me to the post!! LOL....

I flew with a guy in Houston who uses Flying J for service on his R22's and R44. Had nothing but good things to say about them.

I actually spoke to them about a run out HP one time, just couldn't make it work for me.

Later