Time til orders are cut?

I was wondering if any of the active duty selectees could tell me how soon they received there actual WOCS date/Orders after the board and how long after their selection board did they report to WOCS (closer to 4 or 6 months)?

• Like 1

I was wondering if any of the active duty selectees could tell me how soon they received there actual WOCS date/Orders after the board and how long after their selection board did they report to WOCS (closer to 4 or 6 months)?

I got selected on the January board and I start WOCS 5JUN13

I believe my orders date was 28 Feb.

Hope this helps

• Like 1

My times were the same as Wannabe ... selected jan, wocs June 5. I will say that other selected in the jan board got earlier wocs date by a couple weeks.

You'll also get ur bolc date but from what everyone says aviators will get pushed to the next class after they graduate wocs (and not the scheduled date on attrs)

• Like 1

My times were the same as Wannabe ... selected jan, wocs June 5. I will say that other selected in the jan board got earlier wocs date by a couple weeks.

You'll also get ur bolc date but from what everyone says aviators will get pushed to the next class after they graduate wocs (and not the scheduled date on attrs)

That's correct. Ignore any ATTRS email about class dates after WOCS. My whole class had a confirmed BOLC date when we graduated WOCS and then B co let us know that those emails meant nothing.

Think of Bravo company as Ben stiller in Happy Gilmore, and you are Happy's grandma....

"You're in my world now Grandma"

• Like 1

Are we still thinking we are in 2 diff classes?

Stationed here ... shoot me a pm

Taylor "wannabe" has my number now. We are going to meet up when you guys get done with WOCS. Let me know if you need a ride on your first pass and If I'm not in class I can probably come get you.

I'll traveling sunday, arriving monday to start FW course tuesday.

Tony

Just got my ATTRS slot for WOCS for 10 July. Guess I need to know out the DL phase pronto. Does anyone know if the report date on the actual orders will be ten days sooner for the in processing part?

Damn.....just got mine for 1st of October! I wonder if I can call that number and get it moved to the left.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my ATTRS slot for WOCS. Guess I need to knock out the DL phase pronto. Does anyone know if the report date on the actual orders will be ten days sooner for the in processing part?

I had a report date for in processing and a class start date on my orders. Since I've been at WOCS I've seen aviators without the 10 days on there orders.. Theres no real set standard tommorow is my last day at HHC before I start my snowbird phase, and 2 aviators just showed up... and they will be fine to start with us. Just read your orders carefully.

Make sure you print your grades once you've completed everything.

I had a report date for in processing and a class start date on my orders. Since I've been at WOCS I've seen aviators without the 10 days on there orders.. Theres no real set standard tommorow is my last day at HHC before I start my snowbird phase, and 2 aviators just showed up... and they will be fine to start with us. Just read your orders carefully.

I think you have to bring those essay's with you as well and make sure you do accident avoidance or you will be doing it in the computer room of HHC.

I finally got my orders. They have a class start date, a report date that is 5 days earlier, and in the special instructions tell me to report 5 days earlier then the report date. Just finished phase i today, what a joke.

So when you report in are you straight lock down or for the days before your class date are you allowed to leave and go home? Do they give you the snowbird patch and WOC rank or do I have to go buy that?