Recruiter recommendation near Houston TX, San Antonio or Austin.

This is my first post on the forum, and Im finally ready to start this process.

First off, thanks to the forum members and the wealth of information they provide.

Does anyone have recommendations for a recruiter, active, guard or reserve within 300 miles of houston that they would recommend, or NOT recommend. Currently in the Navy Reserve and ready to make the jump, dont care whether its National Guard or Active, just looking for my best options to end up in flight school.

Thanks

My recruiters were at the station in The Woodlands, TX, north side of houston. It is off Sawdust Road right off I45. SSG Ackerman was my recruiter, but he retires in September. SSG Myers helped as well and was the recruiter for another guy that left shortly before i did. Both are awesome and know how the process works. I started my application May last year and was on the September board and accepted the first look. Here is the address and phone number, ask to speak to one of them specifically and let them know Nik Keramidas referred you. If they aren't there say you will call back and ask when they will be.

Good luck.