Unless West Florida Helicopters in St. Pete starts doing training again, I would say no. I have been here for five years and haven't found anybody else since Tropical in Leesburg closed up. There is a guy in Inverness that has a 300 called Owens Air Service. I don't know what he does or even if it's a real business, but it might be worth some investigating. If you find out anything, I'd be interested to know.

I did some of my instrument at Tomlinson. They have nice aircraft and there is pretty much every kind of approach within 10 minutes. It was a 2 hour drive for me and no FTD. Too bad Tropical went tango uniform. They had C models and a Fly-It. One of their instructors bought it but I don't think he lasted a year.

I did some of my instrument at Tomlinson. They have nice aircraft and there is pretty much every kind of approach within 10 minutes. It was a 2 hour drive for me and no FTD. Too bad Tropical went tango uniform. They had C models and a Fly-It. One of their instructors bought it but I don't think he lasted a year.

When I was there Tomlinson was using CBs and CBi's. Depending in the time of day you might have to go a little further out to do all your approaches as the nearest airport with an ILS can get busy at times.

I do believe that Pelican uses 300Cs and they are out of Pembrooke Pines.