Civilian to WOFT, how do I reduce delays between schools?

As the title says, I want to make my transitions from school to school as painless as possible, with as few delays as possible.

My 1st class flight medical is stamped Nov 22, 2013 and I want to know when it will expire. Also, when, where, and how I can get a new medical done?

Nov 3, 2014 - Leave for basic

Feb 12, 2015 - Is my WOCS start date

• Like 1

That is good to know, one less thing to worry about.

They way I work is that I plan for the worse but hope for the best. I always like to thoroughly prepare for anything important I am going to undertake and eliminate any surprises. This basically allows me to be ahead of the curve.

Any other advice is greatly appreciated, specially anything specific to Basic, WOCS, and WOFT.

You will be fine. You'll get another flight physical at Rucker either before you start BOLC, or during it. There's a whole day set aside specifically for that.

Is the physical at Rucker the same as the 1w for woft?

Actually, we were given the "short form" of the flight physical. Basically it's a significantly abbreviated version.

Eyes still got dilated, sorry. ;)

Or should I say... B)

That was the worst part for me.

Well I'm from PR, so we don't have any flight surgeons at any of our bases so I had to fly to Key West for my medical which is just fine.

The problem was the flight back just after my medical, I was as blind as a bat and as uncoordinated as a 5 year old and asking everyone for directions.