Mr. Garcia at Ft.Rucker is DA MAN

Went to Ft.Polk in March to do my Class 1 Physical. When June rolled around and I still had no word on the status, I called Mr.Garcia. He said that Ft.Polk had coded the physical wrong, and it never got to Rucker (Big Surprise). Call Ft.Polk and they say they fixed the problem and it was on its way. Call Mr. Garcia back about 2 weeks later, still cannot find my physical. I call Ft.Polk and apparently while taking my measurements there was a mistake with my "crotch height". This caused my physical to be flagged and sit idle. Made an appointment to be remeasured yesterday. Showed up at 0900, and sat there while the Flight Surgeon re-submitted everything to Rucker. Left there around 1100, and called Mr. Garcia and left a VM. Got a call from him about 30 min ago saying physical was approved! Wow 24hr turn around, that's what I'm talking about!

If anyone needs help with their physical, give Mr.Garcia a call. 334-598-8955.

• Like 3

Yeah 24 hour turnaround after a 4 week retarded setback. I hate that part of the army... Oh well. Glad you're done. What's next for your guard packet?

PT Test, which will have to be done at my actual unit when I return from BCT and AIT, and my LoR's, which have to come from my Co 1SG and Co Com. So to answer your question, nothing really except work on PT while I wait to leave for BCT and AIT in Sept.

Can you explain what you mean by coded for ft rucker? Im about to have a Navy Flight Surgeon enter all my stuff into AERO and want to make sure he does the right thing. Thanks man.

Don't think it had to do with coding it for Ft.Rucker, more like what type of physical it was. Supposed to be 1W, and it was code as something else. Since it wasn't coded as a flight physical no one knew to send it to rucker.

PT Test, which will have to be done at my actual unit when I return from BCT and AIT, and my LoR's, which have to come from my Co 1SG and Co Com. So to answer your question, nothing really except work on PT while I wait to leave for BCT and AIT in Sept.

Do good on those. I used my ait final pt for my packet. Saved a step when I got home

• 5 weeks later...

I was never able to get a hold of Mr. Garcia. However, a Ms. Ira Brown, was able to correct my physical (flight surgeon marked it as USMC) and get it it looked at an approved within 48 hours. And with the help of someone from the forums, I was able to get a copy my 2808, stamped, since our flight surgeon is no longer located with me.

• Like 1

She has been beyond helpful to me, assisting me with getting the required information to my flight surgeon, who was kind of ... well slow. As far as I know I have been nice to her, although I'm sure she is happy my physical is done since I sent her many emails over the past year haha.