Gotta love AC/DC

Astro

That looks like sooooo much fun! I wonder if there's a Boatpix like place somewhere out there where you could pay to do this just for a week or so,...kinda like City Slickers for pilots? :)

About 30 years ago I was flying with a guy in Vero Beach, FL doing boat photo in an R22 and he said boat photo was more fun that "cattle mustering." That video gives me a great idea of that term that I only now understand. They are bringing the heard of cattle into an inlet to a stockade in a dry and dusty environment in the outback. Now I see why boats are more fun! The boats speed to inlets with more horsepower and more bikinis. The cattle get in and you return to brokeback mountain. We climb to 500 feet and ask tower to land at the airport less than 3 miles from the inlet and we have air conditioning and meet up with bikinis. Someone has to label all our pictures and that's me. I see bikinis all day. Not sure how it is for the cattle pilots, the cattle hands but something tells me its worse for the cattle.