So far here at Rucker I've seen people from Benning, Jackson, and Sill but I believe you can get sent to any of the basic training locations. After BCT is WOCS, then WOBC, then SERE or Dunker (not sure of the order of those two), then IERW. You'll get pretty used to Rucker by the time you're done with all of your training!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the replies. If I was told to guess where I'd go, i'd say wherever the hell the Army wants to stick me haha. So it appears my instinct was correct. Theres no information out there regarding it, so I wanted to ask. Thank you guys!

Also, sorry for the late reply! Just took the SIFT today though, so I made another post on this forum, and I remembered i'd posted this.

Currently in the process of compiling my civilian WOFT Packet. I know you go to BCT, but where do civilian 153a contracts go for BCT? I know its BCT > WOCS > WOFT, and I know the last 2 are obviously at Rucker. But I can't find any information on BCT for civilian 153a's. Any info would be helpful.

As StockTrader said, you can get sent to any of them though it is 1st WOC HHC understanding that WOFT condidates are only supposed to be going to Jackson and Benning. It's kind of a toss up at this point where you end up.

As StockTrader said, you can get sent to any of them though it is 1st WOC HHC understanding that WOFT condidates are only supposed to be going to Jackson and Benning. It's kind of a toss up at this point where you end up.

Thanks for the info. Benning made the most logical sense to me, being that it was closer, but with the Army i knew itd probably just be a toss up.