Help with dog

Any dog lovers in here?

I’m checking into rucker on sunday. My house won’t be ready that day and my dog howls if she’s in a crate in a new place like a hotel. I’ve been kicked out of hotels before because of this lol

would anybody be willing to watch her for a few hours for the price of beer and pizza?

She’s the sweetest dog. 3 year old German Shepherd. Very very non aggressive doesnt destroy furniture or anything. Major flaws includes an affinity for licking people directly in the mouth unsuspectingly if she likes you. You wouldn’t need to walk her, feed her or anything. Just make sure she doesn’t die while i go check in. Not entirely sure how long it will take. Yall would prob know better than me. They told me im just turning in paperwork, texting for covid, getting briefed on my 14 day quarantine and im out.

Much obliged. If nobody is willing or can, would you guys be able to suggest some service i can Turn to for this?