Off to Afghanistan

Heli-Ops

Well guys am off tonight on what I would say is my best adventure so far.

Leave here in the morning for flight to Dubai, then next day into Kabul where we join up with the INL Air Wing guys and their Huey IIs. Do a couple of flights out of there and then its down to Khandahar for the next four days where we go flying with them on a variety of tasks.

I should have some awesome images to post on Vert Ref when we get back. The Dept of State guys have been awesome to work with, and welcome the exposure of their operation in Afghanistan. So watch this thread for updates from that trip.

Cheers

Ned

Well guys am off tonight on what I would say is my best adventure so far.

Leave here in the morning for flight to Dubai, then next day into Kabul where we join up with the INL Air Wing guys and their Huey IIs. Do a couple of flights out of there and then its down to Khandahar for the next four days where we go flying with them on a variety of tasks.

I should have some awesome images to post on Vert Ref when we get back. The Dept of State guys have been awesome to work with, and welcome the exposure of their operation in Afghanistan. So watch this thread for updates from that trip.

Cheers

Ned

BE SAFE NED!

Rob