another one

500E

not suprising, and how come everylaw suit says the same thing. must be some truth to all of the complaining students... how come ssh's attorneys refute the claims in the same way.. " oh its not our fault, its the students and look how many students have graduated with us and look how many helicopters and airports we have.""" I don't see how 99% of the lawsuits in this country against helicopter schools, are against ssh. seems like they are being singled out and targeted huh... well not really , seems as thought the truth is ssh lies to students and takes advantage of them and swallows their money....what a sad state of affairs... nothing with this helicopter school suprises me anymore....

how come ssh's attorneys refute the claims in the same way.. " oh its not our fault, its the students and look how many students have graduated with us and look how many helicopters and airports we have

Too true...and ya know, I have yet to read anything where SSH actually says how many students have completed their program. They talk a lot about how many folks have come into the program, nothing about how many finish. Kinda indicates what's really at the top of their agenda.

not suprising, and how come everylaw suit says the same thing. must be some truth to all of the complaining students... how come ssh's attorneys refute the claims in the same way.. " oh its not our fault, its the students and look how many students have graduated with us and look how many helicopters and airports we have.""" I don't see how 99% of the lawsuits in this country against helicopter schools, are against ssh. seems like they are being singled out and targeted huh... well not really , seems as thought the truth is ssh lies to students and takes advantage of them and swallows their money....what a sad state of affairs... nothing with this helicopter school suprises me anymore....

Sounds like uhi. I talked to a state agency and they said that uhi is protected. I beleive that they are because I have been trying to get back what I am owed for two years now. This is ridiculous. They should not have the authority or any reason to do this to us. I am sure they would not like this to happen to them.

Sounds like uhi. I talked to a state agency and they said that uhi is protected. I beleive that they are because I have been trying to get back what I am owed for two years now. This is ridiculous. They should not have the authority or any reason to do this to us. I am sure they would not like this to happen to them.

man i really feel for you guys that get ripped off and cant do anything about it. i hate big corporations that make way too much money and forget about their own customers. just remember , a negative experience spreads around by word of mouth ten times faster than a positive experience. so tell everyone and their brother about your crappy experience and i guarentee they will lose atleast one student because of this....