Merry Christmas

Bristol

MERRY ! MERRY ! everyone & have a happy, healthy & of korse ! prosperous new year (btw, i have been asking Santa for a red 328 ferrari for years & years now, he keeps droppin' it down the wrong chimney :o --keep an eye out for it for me PLEEEEZE?! ) :rolleyes:

(btw, i have been asking Santa for a red 328 ferrari for years & years now, he keeps droppin' it down the wrong chimney :o --keep an eye out for it for me PLEEEEZE?! ) :rolleyes:

We should not knock Santa before we know the full story, he got his hands full these days!

Maybe Santa has not got to your letter yet, or maybe it dissapeared somwhere on the way.....or maybe......

Edited by flyby_heli

I would just to add my holiday best wishes to all. I look forward to 07' with all of you here on VR. I feel we have a pretty good community going and getting more good members everyday. One more thing, if you can spare alittle we need to remember Rey and help support this site. I am talking to myself too.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Mechanic

Happy Christmas and the prosperous new year to all at VR..

www.icq.com/friendship/pages/browse_page_7944.html

OK its for the kids!! just click on the reindeer, and yes it is time to anti up for REY

GREAT SITE REY Thank you.

Merry X-mas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year 2007 to everyone!

I also want to say thanks to everyone for coming to the website for these past 6 years! I never thought it would become what it is today but I'm glad it has helped us a little in this crazy industry.

Hope you all have a safe Holiday. To the EMS, Military, and other flight and ground crews working this Christmas: Hope you are able to have a safe and eventless Holiday and Holi-Evening.

...and try not to fly into Santa up there.

-Rey