R44 Clip Art

I have tons of pictures, but I need clipart for doing some images on business cards, web site design, logo, etc. The outline of an R44 from the side, and/or at an angle would be great.

I have Corel 10, but am not good enough with it to convert any of my raw images to a gif. I need the image of the aircraft only...not the background.

Something like this:

The first one was created in corel, then exported as a .gif.

206l4_2_full.gif

N624H_2.GIF

Um...maybe you should re-think that....

How about a nice 206 or Astar? Anything but a 22.

Haha! Yeah.... I know it's not the coolest looking bird, but I've had 60 blissful hours in that baby so far. After my private check ride on Friday, I fully intend to get a helicopter tattoo to symbolize the single most meaningful accomplishment of my (nearly) 24 years. Even with the SFAR and low rotor inertia, I'll always remember my first. :D

Edited by ADRidge

Haha! Yeah.... I know it's not the coolest looking bird, but I've had 60 blissful hours in that baby so far. After my private check ride on Friday, I fully intend to get a helicopter tattoo to symbolize the single most meaningful accomplishment of my (nearly) 24 years. Even with the SFAR and low rotor inertia, I'll always remember my first. :D

At least get the Beta II :blink: I can imagine the looks your going to get in an interview one day....is that...is that an R22?? And by then youre gonna lie...No, no its uhh...its a uh KMAX yeah

From the XX chromosomal side of things....R22 tattoo?? Please don't. Everyone has fond memories and I suppose it's "cute" as far as helicopters go....so unless you want a cute tattoo.... wait til you climb into a AS350 or a MD500 or something else at least once. :)

Although I will agree I have seen way worse. :P