#262 montyC

montyC

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 20:21

Just got my date, 8 May WOCS!

gratz. did u receive it through email or did you base it off your reservation/enlistment documents?

#263 Nsavage

Nsavage

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 12:18

Can someone with access to milpers check for my name please. Ive been on leave for the last week. Pretty impressed they got the AD list out in 5 days! Wasn't expecting that.
  • DSHEED likes this

#264 sheffer

sheffer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 21:44

Hey all, pretty new here and to this whole WOFT deal. So is there a board every other month? In other words, when I submit my packet on friday, will I have to wait until late may to hear back? My recruiter did not know much about the process. 

#265 jkray

jkray

PVT Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 08:19

gratz. did u receive it through email or did you base it off your reservation/enlistment documents?

I got that date from a verbal conversation. The actual date changed, my report date to “ship” is 29 April and my paperwork says the class starts on 15 May
  • montyC likes this

#266 XIIGage

XIIGage

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 10:33

Hey all, pretty new here and to this whole WOFT deal. So is there a board every other month? In other words, when I submit my packet on friday, will I have to wait until late may to hear back? My recruiter did not know much about the process. 

Yes it is every other month. Next board is in May.

Be sure to check out all the information listed on this forum. Lots of helpful information here!

• Anatalias likes this

#267 Nsavage

Nsavage

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 20:02

A kind soul checked the list for me. Selected!
  • Seminole, hcb2574, atdm14 and 1 other like this

#268 13fTheRedEyes

13fTheRedEyes

CFI Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 07:57

Can someone who was selected as active duty send me their resume please. I dont understand why I wasnt selected

#269 ElJay

ElJay

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 21:15

Can someone who was selected as active duty send me their resume please. I dont understand why I wasnt selected

Recently received a brief regarding accessions. Im not sure your situation, but they are trending away from taking 100% senior NCOs out of the prior service applicants. Its all about getting as much time out of you as possible. Theyve established quotas for each rank that they fulfill when selecting on boards.
  • MrJackson94 likes this

#270 toucan

toucan

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 14:04

Any active duty dudes gotten their class dates yet?

#271 MrJackson94

MrJackson94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 05:30

Recently received a brief regarding accessions. Im not sure your situation, but they are trending away from taking 100% senior NCOs out of the prior service applicants. Its all about getting as much time out of you as possible. Theyve established quotas for each rank that they fulfill when selecting on boards.

Ive also been told this, they were getting to many people retiring at CW2 and not having enough personal to go into the CW3 slots. On top of the huge need the army has for pilots right now they are pushing to have people for longer periods of time. They are looking to change the enlistment obligation from 6 to 8 years for pilots so that will be coming down the pipeline. They are investing a lot of time and money into you and people are retiring right after their first contract. The quotas are their way of remedying that. 

Basically they have a very little slots for E-7, E-6, more for E-5, but for E-4 and below there aren't much quotas, again also board dependent as well some boards may have more or less slots for each rank. Right now these quotas are just based on your grade not so much your age.

• actuallyalex likes this

#272 Grayman

Grayman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:10

Any active duty dudes gotten their class dates yet?

I just got my date today February 2020. you? 

#273 dus10

dus10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 11:27

Any Civilian applicants, on here willing to help educate me on the process for the reserves. I have a friend who is a civilian pilot who wants to go through the process, but just need a little more information. He want's to go the reserve route, as an AD selectee I am not sure of what he needs to apply.

#274 Spitfirepeter

Spitfirepeter

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 20:46

I just got my date today February 2020. you? 

I got February 2020 Class 20-006.

#275 Spitfirepeter

Spitfirepeter

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 20:47

Do y'all think it's possible to get an earlier class date?

#276 Zerolimitz3

Zerolimitz3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 23:37

Have any of the Active Duty selected soldiers gotten an email about a attrs date yet? And if so how long after your board was it?

#277 Spitfirepeter

Spitfirepeter

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 00:17

Have any of the Active Duty selected soldiers gotten an email about a attrs date yet? And if so how long after your board was it?

#278 Spitfirepeter

Spitfirepeter

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 00:20

If you're referring to your DL classes, I gotten an email saying Oct 10th.

#279 jkray

jkray

PVT Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:15

I know I am a special case but I am already through SERE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Content Spy

Guidance Home 200MaunaLoaVRHome200LakeSuperior200PrecisionVRForumHome200FreeFlight_Home200Spectrum_VRHome200BLR 200Genesys VR Forum 200HeliHelmets-VR Home