Anybody Flying a FH1100

Chickenhawk

Hello all, just wondering if anybody was using a FH1100 in the field. I have some questions regarding one, thanks.

We fly one everyday. Good machine. Plenty of power. Out performs a Jet Ranger. Some initial wiring problems. Other than that, no complaints. As far as I know, the factory is out of business. Owner has gone back to Europe. Hard to get support. Most items are commonly used on other machines. We really like the machine. Just wish George could get his problems ironed out. We would like to acquire a couple more.

We fly one everyday. Good machine. Plenty of power. Out performs a Jet Ranger. Some initial wiring problems. Other than that, no complaints. As far as I know, the factory is out of business. Owner has gone back to Europe. Hard to get support. Most items are commonly used on other machines. We really like the machine. Just wish George could get his problems ironed out. We would like to acquire a couple more.

Any news about whats happening with all the airframes and parts that he had?

Any news about whats happening with all the airframes and parts that he had?

We were talking to the cheif pilot a couple months ago and he said they were moving everything to a private hanger somewhere close. We still call him from time to time for parts and other questions.

Do you guys use it for training? How much per hour?

RW

We use it for training and pipeline patrol. For our students it is $350.00 per hour for the machine and $40.00 for the instructor. For our pipeline and commercial work it is $800.00 per hour for the machine and pilot.

Any news on other prob BM

Still in the courts. The FAA delays at every turn. What they don't realize is that we have weathered the financial crisis they put us in and now we are in it for the long haul and no settlement. I think they hope I'll kick the bucket before they have to face a jury.

Yep they hope you will go away & let them craw back into their holes, still the longer they procrastinate the more chance you will win, glad you are progressing Ok.

Flew a 1100 for .2 the other day pleasant machine I thought on very short acquaintance

Remember No smokes no booze loose weight and live for ever, :ph34r: ah well we all dream