Gazelles for sale

Falko

If anyone is passing by, would you mind picking up three or four for me? I need a few extra for the white elephant gift exchange Mark Cuban is hosting this year, Buffet and Bloomberg always show up late and say they must have "left their gifts on the other yacht."

:P

They are NOT serviceable by calendar life which will require a complete overhaul. Plus they probably do not have civil airworthiness certificates? Gazelles were also maintenance intensive! Some foreign military could probably make some use of them.

• Like 1

But, you have to buy them all and you need to find someone who's prepared and qualified to make the repairs and any mods to the turbine. Which is the tricky part.

In the UK there are a surprising number of private Gazelle owners, even without the horrendous restrictions the CAA put on the ex-mil versions. They're relatively cheap to buy and as fast as you like, but expensive to maintain.

I'm thinking house or gazelle, house or gazelle.. hmmm, I wonder if I can sleep in the back?