$130 P/hr R-22 flight

Come and fly with me in sunny Florida for $130 an hour. I also have a training program which will get you 300 hours FAST! Anyone? :D

Corrected:

Looking for time builders who would like to fly in South West florida (Tampa to Marco Island) now until Nov 1st. Pilots who can commit to flying weekends 8 hours a day. $130 per hour wet with CFI R22 time and pay as you go if you can commit to 100 hours.

Edited by Jonathan Hall
  • Like 1

Its almost like you're trying to make people pm you for more info, like car ads that show cars for sale with no prices. The difference being that giving out test drives to people who aren't likely to buy is a waste of time and money, whereas here it would be helpful to know what you're actually offering, and you wouldn't have to answer the same question a dozen times from different people.

The rate of $130 an hour is wet and with CFI (myself) for time builders who pay for a block of 100 plus hours. Location is on the west coast of Florida. I am located in Sarasota at this time. I will be flying one of Tom's R22s on the weekends. I am in the process of leasing a R22 for Monday through Friday flying. Boat photo on weekends and flight training durning the week. Flight training will be priced as soon as I have the lease complete. I was trained in Florida, have 900+ hours and working on my CFII. Thanks for the replies.

who pay for a block of 100 plus hours

Its been posted here hundresd of time "NEVER PUT DOWN LARGE SUMS OF MONEY FOR TRAINING"

and 100 hours is a large sum that I for one would not put down, at the most 25 hours and that will have a written refund agreement if the instructor/school is unable to complete the agreed upon training.

• Like 1

Question for the original poster: are you offering this time-building opportunity as a part of the Boatpix organization? Would this 100 hours of flight time lead to a job (for someone who already has 200) doing the photo contracts as advertised on their website? Or is this just something that you are doing on your own and is separate from Boatpix?

• 1 year later...

We offer R22 timebuilding with a cfi at $150/hour plus fuel. The original poster flew with us as a cfi and posted this offer for a possible leaseback helicopter prior to leaving for a mechanic's school. I'm not aware that it ever came to fruition. We have the state of Florida covered with helicopters and offer this $150/hour plus fuel rate for helicopter pilots that already have a private rating and need to "build hours." We fly every weekend when the temperature is above 70 degrees. www.r22.us describes the program. I've done this helicopter photo thing since 1986 and you can call me if you have some questions at 561-346-2816. We have financing. We usually want to keep you in your job and in your bed but do have free housing for students in Florida. In the summer you might live out of a hotel but you get A LOT of hours for cheap money.