Micro Vibe II blade tracker

Ten T, Contact the factory and ask if a tech/sales rep can make a demo for you and track and balance your MR/TR systems. Eurocopter uses them as do many service centers but get a demo and see for yourself or talk to your Service Center and get their opinion.

Hi TT

Any feed back would be help full looking to replace our old Chadwick.

the ability to save and plot is also a help, the UK agent wants to charge for demo unless we travel to him.

Hi TT

Any feed back would be help full looking to replace our old Chadwick.

the ability to save and plot is also a help, the UK agent wants to charge for demo unless we travel to him.

I haven't been able to get a hold of them probably because it's a holiday weekend but I will report what I find out from them. You can download a brochure from their website if you haven't already. DSS

Does any one know who the manufacturer of the MicroVibe II blade balance/track system is?

We have been using one on our EC120's and A-stars for about 3 years. It works well for us.

Hi Eagle1

Good to hear have you had any problems ? do you use it for general vibes as well as rotor work?

To bootstrap on to what Eagle 1 said, our mechanics also use the Micro Vib to tune the hammers on the EC120. When they are tuned right, and the track and balance is good, makes for a smooth ship. It all seems like black magic to me though. I wrote up a ship for a 3 per...and I swear I saw the mechanics sacrificing a chicken.

Got a quote from them today, $10k for the helicopter setup. They don't do demos but they include training with the purchase and the rep said that after completing training you are unsatisfied with the product they will refund your money.

Got a quote from them today, $10k for the helicopter setup. They don't do demos but they include training with the purchase and the rep said that after completing training you are unsatisfied with the product they will refund your money.

I have had a Mirco Vibe II for 5 years and love it. I looked at the others ( all about the same price) and MV was the best. Rich the sales manager is always available for questions. I use it on my Jet Ranger and Enstrom. I am in New Jersey if you would like to take a look at one. My cell number is 201-739-5901 if I can answer any questions. DSS's customer service is excellent. No I don't own stock just like the unit. It can also do engine vibration checks ( with the optional high temp kit ).You should also buy the Micro base software fot updates( free ). It will print the entire log book record for you as well. Jim Miller N07

Need to find someone with the Microvib II in the southeast that will come to us and track and bal a few of our aircraft so my boss can see if he wants to buy it. I tried calling Mark P. in Robertsdale, AL but can't get a hold of him. Obviously we will pay them for their time.

Thanks