CFII completed

RagMan

As of today I'm a newly certed instrument instructor! Three years in the making since I started flying. Also with this accomplishment, i walk away with a two year degree in Aviation Science. Feels really good to be done. I'm now on the search for a flight job.

• Like 4

As of today I'm a newly certed instrument instructor! Three years in the making since I started flying. Also with this accomplishment, i walk away with a two year degree in Aviation Science. Feels really good to be done. I'm now on the search for a flight job.

Awesome! Congrats.

It's a damn good feeling. Thanks fellas! DP, I remember that day I stopped by. It was a pleasure being able to visit your facility and staff at Heli Ops.

The DPE I had, who is out of the Portland area, has flown EMS for over 25 years. Great guy. During the ground portion of the check ride, I realized how much information about instruments that I haven't peaked into. An overwhelming collection of information from over the years this guy had.

This is where I truly start beginning to learn as a pilot.