Starting my WOFT packet

Im going to contact a recruiter within the next few days and get the ball rolling on getting a WOFT package together before the January deadline. I have alot of questions about the process and would appreciate some info. Id like to know first and foremost what my chances are of getting selected? Ill be graduating from Auburn next semester and currently have a 3.5 GPA. My PT score is right around a 275-280 right now but I just started training again and fully expect to at least get a 300. I lead weekly service projects around my campus and hold leadership positions in my service organization. I've also participated in other philanthropy programs around campus. As far as references Im scheduling interviews with some officers and my friends dad who is a lieutenant. Outside of interviews ill have a college professor and my current boss's reference as well. Ill probably also get former employers references as well. I played basketball and football in highschool and have participated in intramural leagues here at college. Now that you know my qualifications ive got alot of questions. First of all if im aiming for this january deadline when would I have to take a PT test? Also can I update my package to the last minute? I plan on making straight As this semester which would boost my GPA significantly. Also is it possible to do OCS and WOFT packeges at the same time? Should I not even tell my recruiter that Im applying for Coast Guard OCS? I would appreciate any tips and info from you guys that could help me in this process. My dad flew Hueys and Blackhawks for the Air Force and had a very successful career and growing up it has always been something ive dreamed of doing.

Im going to contact a recruiter within the next few days and get the ball rolling on getting a WOFT package together before the January deadline. I have alot of questions about the process and would appreciate some info. Id like to know first and foremost what my chances are of getting selected?----READ THE OTHER 100 THREADS ON THIS FORUM--- Ill be graduating from Auburn --ROLL TIDE--next semester and currently have a 3.5 GPA. ---GOOD--My PT score is right around a 275-280 right now but I just started training again and fully expect to at least get a 300---GOOD---I lead weekly service projects around my campus and hold leadership positions in my service organization. I've also participated in other philanthropy programs around campus. As far as references Im scheduling interviews with some officers and my friends dad who is a lieutenant---NOT ENOUGH RANK BY A LONG SHOT--- Outside of interviews ill have a college professor and my current boss's reference as well. Ill probably also get former employers references as well. I played basketball and football in highschool and have participated in intramural leagues here at college. Now that you know my qualifications ive got alot of questions. First of all if im aiming for this january deadline --NOT A GOOD CHANCE--when would I have to take a PT test?---YES---Also can I update my package to the last minute?---HOW "last"?--BUT YES-- plan on making straight As this semester which would boost my GPA significantly. Also is it possible to do OCS and WOFT packeges at the same time?---NOT REALLY--- Should I not even tell my recruiter that Im applying for Coast Guard OCS? ---IT WILL MESS UP YOUR sh*t AT MEPS PROCESING FOR TWO SERVICES AND NEITHER WILL WORK WITH YOU--I would appreciate any tips and info from you guys that could help me in this process. My dad flew Hueys and Blackhawks for the Air Force and had a very successful career and growing up it has always been something ive dreamed of doing.

Im going to contact a recruiter within the next few days and get the ball rolling on getting a WOFT package together before the January deadline. I have alot of questions about the process and would appreciate some info. Id like to know first and foremost what my chances are of getting selected? Ill be graduating from Auburn next semester and currently have a 3.5 GPA.

War Eagle! Read the other 1000+ threads in this forum.