Flight Physical return time

I work in recruiting for the Guard, our current (as of Feb 2020) turn around time has been approximately 2 months from when we send it down to when we get it back with a stamp. I think Rucker runs at different speeds at different times of the year. Their are ebbs and flows of flight physicals that correspond with ROTC kids trying to pick their branches, etc. At other times it has been a couple weeks. 

That said, we have also called down when a board was a week or so away before and depending where the physical is in the process they have been able to get it back to us before we hold a board. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mike0331 said:

I work in recruiting for the Guard, our current (as of Feb 2020) turn around time has been approximately 2 months from when we send it down to when we get it back with a stamp. I think Rucker runs at different speeds at different times of the year. Their are ebbs and flows of flight physicals that correspond with ROTC kids trying to pick their branches, etc. At other times it has been a couple weeks. 

That said, we have also called down when a board was a week or so away before and depending where the physical is in the process they have been able to get it back to us before we hold a board. 

When it "comes back", does that mean its available on the Aeromed website? Or does it get sent to someone?... Also, I don't have CAC access, would my recruiter be able to look up my status?

1 hour ago, Crash7051 said:

Nice, man. Have fun.... Did your recruiter notify you when it was sent? Or is there a way for civilians to track it?

When I completed my interview with the flight surgeon they let me know that it was headed to Rucker, my recruiter sent me a text letting me know it was approved. If you're wondering about it and you haven't heard anything just shoot them a quick text or call and get an update.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Crash7051 said:

What is the actual document that needs to be submitted? DD2808 (which is 3 pages) or the UF 3.1? or both?

I called Rucked and they said it was qualified, but im confused on what im supposed to be submitting. And what the "stamp" is actually on

street to seat

For Street to Seat, it should just be the 2808 with the stamp. There should be a blue, square stamp on each of the pages (or PDF) with a date, "qualified", and class 1W in the infobox.

The 3.1 with PULHES they didn't take mine, but needed the PULHES from the USMEPCOM 680-3ADP with DAT that should've been forwarded to your recruiter after you passed the initial MEPS.