Approval for WOCS

Hello all,

I am prior service, and have been out about 8 years now. I am looking for any advice on the age waive and it’s approval rate. I am 31 right now but by the time I’m done with all the paperwork, and back in physical condition I will be 32. Any advice would help.

Thanks 

I came up close to needing an age waiver, the regulation actually states you must start flight school prior to your 33rd birthday. However get selected when your still under age and the waiver will come if you even need it

If you are otherwise qualified, age waivers, while a pain in the ass, seem to be pretty easy to come by at present. Try to get before a board at 32 to save yourself some hassle, though. 

I need to get my hands on a recruiter that doesn't mess around like the other 3 have in or around DFW, but I'm willing to drive to get my packet submitted. My 33rd birthday is in Feb.

It's easy to find a "recruiter", but it's not so simple finding one that's high speed with WOFT packets.

Does anyone on these boards know a DFW recruiter competent in WOFT submission?

Please and thank you