Jump to content

Recommended Posts

New packet deadline was yesterday! I hope ya'll got yours submitted!

AGE : 23

RANK : E-5, 4yrs AD 68W

GT : 117

SIFT : 58

APFT : 281

EDUCATION : 65 credits 

PHYSICAL : Stamped

LOR : O-3, O-5, CW5

DEPLOYMENT: 1

WAIVERS : None

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man I really wish I had the Click remote right about now.

Got board ready after two years of trying. To anyone reading, if you are thinking of putting a WOFT packet it, do it and don't wait. I did and it put me over the age limit. Biggest hurdle are now my w

AD has their own MILPER. Usually it rolls out the week after the board, typically Wednesday to Friday if my research holds true.

AGE: 23

RANK: SGT (3 years TIS)

GT: 135

SIFT: 57

APFT: 269

EDUCATION: 91 credits 3.0GPA towards BA Military History (updated)

PHYSICAL: Stamped 

LOR: O-3, O-5, CCW5 

DEPLOYMENTS: 0

WAIVERS: 0

 

good luck everyone!

Link to post
Share on other sites

AGE : 25

RANK : SGT w/ 7yrs TIS

GT : 117

SIFT : 61

APFT : 261

EDUCATION : 66 credits

PHYSICAL : Stamped

LOR : O-3, O-5, CW4

WAIVERS : Medical, approved

 

Good luck everyone! May the odds be ever in your favor

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jesslee

I have a few questions.  My son has been working on his packet since Feb.   His recruiter didn’t get his ClassA scheduled until last month due to COVID.  He passed and Rucker has stamped it.   He has a decently competitive packet for a street to seat.   I have asked the past two weeks if his recruiter submitted his packet by the deadline.   The recruiter did not and is saying he has until 8/31 to submit it for the September board.   Do I need to have a word with the recruiter?  I’m going to be extremely ticked if his recruiter causes him to miss the September board.    
 

Advice and help please.   Thanks!
 

Here are his numbers

GT 126

Sift 62

APFT 270

LORs  retired CW5 aviator, 2 ANG CW4 aviators, retired Naval aviator who was his Sea Cadet Chief, Pator

No Waivers and approved and stamped physical

Tech School graduate

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jesslee said:

I have a few questions.  My son has been working on his packet since Feb.   His recruiter didn’t get his ClassA scheduled until last month due to COVID.  He passed and Rucker has stamped it.   He has a decently competitive packet for a street to seat.   I have asked the past two weeks if his recruiter submitted his packet by the deadline.   The recruiter did not and is saying he has until 8/31 to submit it for the September board.   Do I need to have a word with the recruiter?  I’m going to be extremely ticked if his recruiter causes him to miss the September board.    
 

Advice and help please.   Thanks!
 

Here are his numbers

GT 126

Sift 62

APFT 270

LORs  retired CW5 aviator, 2 ANG CW4 aviators, retired Naval aviator who was his Sea Cadet Chief, Pator

No Waivers and approved and stamped physical

Tech School graduate

I'm not sure how different street to seat is, but for Active Duty, all packets were due by 17 July. The board convenes on 14 September so it seems a little weird to me that the packet deadline would be 31 August but hey, like I said, I'm Active Duty so take that with a grain of salt

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2020 at 12:36 PM, Jesslee said:

I have a few questions.  My son has been working on his packet since Feb.   His recruiter didn’t get his ClassA scheduled until last month due to COVID.  He passed and Rucker has stamped it.   He has a decently competitive packet for a street to seat.   I have asked the past two weeks if his recruiter submitted his packet by the deadline.   The recruiter did not and is saying he has until 8/31 to submit it for the September board.   Do I need to have a word with the recruiter?  I’m going to be extremely ticked if his recruiter causes him to miss the September board.    
 

Advice and help please.   Thanks!

That is actually about right. The civilian (street to seat) boards have different due dates compared on the USAREC website, which works the WO recruiting team that focuses on in-service candidates.
 

A majority of these posts are from the in-service board, which have strict deadlines and don’t apply to your son. 
 

Civ packets typically can be turned in by the rctg bn about 2 weeks before the board. A week before the board, they approve any waivers (if applicable). Then they are boarded and results typically are released to recruiters NLT the Friday of.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

What are my Chances?

AGE : 25

RANK : E-5, 4yrs Navy

GT : 111

SIFT : 50

APFT : 273

EDUCATION : 48 credits 3.7 GPA

PHYSICAL : Stamped

LOR : O-6, O-6, 0-5

WAIVERS : None

 Aviation Experience :  5 years aviation mechanic military/ Civilian and 80 Hours of Flight time 

Good Luck to Everyone who is submitting during Covid. I hope we all get picked up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 6:23 AM, Hamlit1332 said:

What forms are you talking about specifically? This is my first time hearing about this.

Checklist (updated 29 Jul 20)

Statement of understanding (31 Jul 20)

I'm assuming since its board ready the board wont really care what the forms look like, but you never know right?..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

AGE: 25

RANK: E-5, 7 Years, SSgt Active Duty Air Force

GT: 124

SIFT: 55

APFT: 271

EDUCATION: AAS Aviation Maintenance Technology, AAS Instructor of Military Science and Technology

PHYSICAL: Stamped/Approved

LOR: 0-5, 0-6, CW5

WAIVER: Moral/Approved

PROFFESSIONAL LICENSE: Private Pilot, Single Engine Land

Good luck everyone!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2020 at 10:09 PM, Frosty210 said:

What are my Chances?

AGE : 25

RANK : E-5, 4yrs Navy

GT : 111

SIFT : 50

APFT : 273

EDUCATION : 48 credits 3.7 GPA

PHYSICAL : Stamped

LOR : O-6, O-6, 0-5

WAIVERS : None

 Aviation Experience :  5 years aviation mechanic military/ Civilian and 80 Hours of Flight time 

Good Luck to Everyone who is submitting during Covid. I hope we all get picked up. 

Frosty,

I believe the packet requires an LoR from a Senior Warrant in the career field.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DOBBERS said:

AGE: 25

RANK: E-5, 7 Years, SSgt Active Duty Air Force

GT: 124

SIFT: 55

APFT: 271

EDUCATION: AAS Aviation Maintenance Technology, AAS Instructor of Military Science and Technology

PHYSICAL: Stamped/Approved

LOR: 0-5, 0-6, CW5

WAIVER: Moral/Approved

PROFFESSIONAL LICENSE: Private Pilot, Single Engine Land

Good luck everyone!

Crazy stats, goodluck!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Age: 25

Rank: E5, 6 Years Reserve 68W

Gt: 128

Sift: 58

APFT: 270

Education: Bachelor's Psychology 2.14 GPA Temple University

Physical: Waiver for PRK, stamped approved

LOR: O6, O4, O3, CW5, E8

Deployment: 1

Other: FQNS July Board

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...