Jump to content

Waving to crowd is called....?


Recommended Posts


Today i witnessed at a small airstrip that a helicopter waved a goodbye to some spotters and crowd.

When aircrafts do this it is called waving wings(so i was told). But how do you call this with a chopper?

Rocky rotors? Me and the others ,even some pilots, had no idea.

Does anyone of you have an idea what it could be.?


With regards,

R. Eding

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...