Tattoo question

Hello, 

former Marine here, about to drop my packet for this upcoming board.  I have everything squared away and good to go, MEPS, 1st class physical, etc.

My question is that if I happen to get a new tattoo over this summer while in Europe, (100% within regs of course), will that F me later on at Rucker?

It *shouldn’t* I had several people get tattoos while AT Rucker and no one batted an eye, even when we weren’t allowed to go anywhere during COVID. Ultimately the best advice I can give you is do what your rank can handle. 

• Thanks 1

I cant remember where I saw it or agreed to it, but I was just selected on the Jan board and there was somewhere I agreed to not get any more tattoos till after wocs or something. I didn't pay much mind bc I have no plans to get tattoos before wocs. 

Only slightly helpful I guess, but there's some direction coming from the army after selection that says I promise to get no new tattoos. But honestly if it's in regs, it's now like they'd know anyway. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Twadd said:

I cant remember where I saw it or agreed to it, but I was just selected on the Jan board and there was somewhere I agreed to not get any more tattoos till after wocs or something. I didn't pay much mind bc I have no plans to get tattoos before wocs. 

Only slightly helpful I guess, but there's some direction coming from the army after selection that says I promise to get no new tattoos. But honestly if it's in regs, it's now like they'd know anyway. 

Good enough for me.  Tattoo it is.