2007 Helicopters at Work Calendar - Out Now.

Heli-Ops

The first 50 people who make a $10 donation to the Vertical Reference website through Rey's paypal button will get a freebie calendar as this also helps Rey to cover some of the costs of running the site.

Make your payment and then post on the forum here that you have done so. Also send me a PM with your name and postal address and it will go out next week.

Ned

What helicopter is number 24? It kinda looks like a fat Schweizer. I wish I could cut-n-paste it but it's that flash thingy.

And number ten, the 500 with floats that look like F-16 drop tanks. That's neat.

Some really neat photos, like 17, 19, 21, and no 4 is cool too.

Later

The first 50 people who make a $10 donation to the Vertical Reference website through Rey's paypal button will get a freebie calendar as this also helps Rey to cover some of the costs of running the site.

Make your payment and then post on the forum here that you have done so. Also send me a PM with your name and postal address and it will go out next week.

Ned

Thanks Ned!

$25.00 donation made, I challenge those can afford to do same to match it. As we all know this site is invaluable, even to those of us that lurk for years without posting ;)

Marlon

Guest rookie101
What helicopter is number 24? It kinda looks like a fat Schweizer. I wish I could cut-n-paste it but it's that flash thingy.

And number ten, the 500 with floats that look like F-16 drop tanks. That's neat.

Some really neat photos, like 17, 19, 21, and no 4 is cool too.

Later

If it's what I think your thinking, Schweizer 333.

Always great photos from H-O. Now, where is that credit card.....

Edited by rookie101

Hi Ned,

Got my calendar today, great shots. Well worth a donation....

Come on folks, make a donation, get a HeliOps calendar... it's definitely a good cause... you're here aren't you!

Thank you again Ned and Rey

Rene