TigerTugsVOLO_VRHome200Helicopter AcademyFrasca VRForum468
Photo
- - - - -

ENTRY LEVEL PILOTS WANTED

aviation jobs careers pilot shortage r44 timebuilding hurricane girls in bikinis scooby do

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 eagle5

eagle5

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 13:51

I want to own my own helicopter, but I can't afford one so here's my awesome idea!

Unemployed CFII's are a dime a dozen, and pay to ferry flights are for chumps!  So to all you newbie/wannabie pilots out there, instead of spending money on your IR, CFI, and CFII ratings, take that money and give it to me.  I'll use it to buy an R44 and start up my own tour/photo company.

Then you can pay me just $100/hr to do all the flying!  You'll get all the experience and hours you need to one day get hired in the Grand Canyon, for an awesomely low price!  Of course I'll tag along so that I can log the time as well, but don't worry, you'll still get to do all the work!

Hurry, send your money now, opportunities like this come only once in a lifetime!

#2 brettjeepski

brettjeepski

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Flying, My wife, Skiing, jeeping, dirtbiking, kite surfing,
  • Company working for:REACH Air Medical

Posted 27 October 2015 - 13:55

Sounds good! What is your PayPal address for me to send the money. I just received a large amount of money from a guy in Nigeria that had to get rid of the money.
  • somjoactual likes this

Aircraft I have flown: R22BII, R44 RI, R44 RII, MD 500E, Bell 206B3, Bell 206 L3 AS350B2, AS350B3e, EC130B4,

#3 brushfire21

brushfire21

VR Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:I have ADD when it comes to hobbies, so I won't list them all!

Posted 27 October 2015 - 14:15

I am going to copy this idea and only charge $99/hr and then sell franchises
  • somjoactual likes this
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences."

"Quid Clarius Astris"

#4 virginiapilot

virginiapilot

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 17:19

I want to own my own helicopter, but I can't afford one so here's my awesome idea!

Unemployed CFII's are a dime a dozen, and pay to ferry flights are for chumps!  So to all you newbie/wannabie pilots out there, instead of spending money on your IR, CFI, and CFII ratings, take that money and give it to me.  I'll use it to buy an R44 and start up my own tour/photo company.

Then you can pay me just $100/hr to do all the flying!  You'll get all the experience and hours you need to one day get hired in the Grand Canyon, for an awesomely low price!  Of course I'll tag along so that I can log the time as well, but don't worry, you'll still get to do all the work!

Hurry, send your money now, opportunities like this come only once in a lifetime!

Shucks, you admitted what I'd have wagered $10,000 on: you do not own a helicopter. What a shocker. The people with the least always have the most to say.
Always.

#5 eagle5

eagle5

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 19:28

Can't handle a little competition in the exploit wannabie pilots racket can you!

#6 Retreating Brain Stall

Retreating Brain Stall

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 22:36

Don't forget about the pilot shortage! 

#7 rotormandan

rotormandan

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 23:44

Shucks, you admitted what I'd have wagered $10,000 on: you do not own a helicopter. What a shocker. The people with the least always have the most to say.
Always.

Didn't know that those with the most had the thinest skins.

#8 Matt321

Matt321

ATP Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:38

And the people with the most always want more. Always.

#9 Flying Pig

Flying Pig

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:48

It is amusing that virginiapilot, who used to post as AD13 went back through several of his posts and deleted most of his comments.  Well..... except for the ones where people quoted him :)

• RagMan and aeroscout like this

#10 aeroscout

aeroscout

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts
  • Interests:Water Skiing, skydiving, Speaking, Writing, Reading.
  • Company working for:Caruso

Posted 23 February 2016 - 14:48

I am left wondering if a meeting of pilots from pilots anonymous would brainstorm this into a better idea, or worse.

Hi, my name is aeroscout, and I'm a pilot...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aviation, jobs, careers, pilot, shortage, r44, timebuilding, hurricane, girls in bikinis, scooby do

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BLR 200MaunaLoaVRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeSpectrum_VRHome200FreeFlight_Home200Guidance Home 200LakeSuperior200Genesys VR Forum 200