Gotta love the hole punch!

Okay okay!! It's been a busy week so I've been delinquent getting the news around...my apologies!

My April Fool's dated Private - Instrument - Rotorcraft - Helicopter certificate has been invalidated ~

I successfully completed my commercial ride last weekend!! Oral Saturday afternoon, then we discontinued for T-storms overnight. Flying a 1.0 and nailing the PTS to the tarmac :P , by 1030am Sunday it was official. It was really a no-brainer, I was undoubtedly overprepared as I am admittedly kind of a dork. In any case, I have the best mentors, I am so grateful - many from VR, my local heli community and around the industry...thank you!

17mo: 205TT, Commercial - Instrument - Rotorcraft - Helicopter. Woohoo!!

It's not over yet ^_^ . I am visiting family on the East Coast this week, then back to the PacNW for CFI/CFII starting next week. I LOVE to teach, I can't wait. :D

~HG03 (emily)

Ever thought of trying to get your CFII checkride out of the way before continuing on to CFI? The only reason I mention it is because if I knew it was an option, I would have done it that way while my instrument stuff was still fresh. Just a thought. Hopefully you took your Instrument and CFII writtens on the same day. :P

Congrats Emily! I did mine too! Got it done on the 8th. Very similar to yours as well. 15 months 204 hours.

just took my first left seat flight on monday. took my CFI written on Tues. and took my FOI Wed.

Start taking my CFI lessons on Monday.

Wish we were closer so we could double celebrate! :)

Again Congratulations, it feels great! What a burden to be off the shoulder huh!?

Now to try and find a school that is hiring or rather a Robbie school that NEEDS to hire, since SSH flooded the market, all I've seen is 300 jobs. The irony is, I chose a Robbie school on purpose to have a broader job placement chance, when I'd rather have flown a 300. Thanks Joe Airola, you really screwed things up for more than just your SSH people. :lol:

Goldy - the entire punch is worn out?

Gomer- I must have been asleep when I wrote that....or I really meant the "whole" punch !! Too funny. thanks for noticing.

Gomer- I must have been asleep when I wrote that....or I really meant the "whole" punch !! Too funny. thanks for noticing.

Glad you sorted that out thought there was some "In" joke I missed :lol:

Me too, me too!! Glad I wasn't the only one feeling left out of a thread...and I started it! :lol:

Thanks everyone... I'm headed back home to Seattle tomorrow to start taking it all the way to the ground :P and get my CFI/II in order!

~emily

Me too, me too!! Glad I wasn't the only one feeling left out of a thread...and I started it! :lol:

Thanks everyone... I'm headed back home to Seattle tomorrow to start taking it all the way to the ground :P and get my CFI/II in order!

~emily

Sorry Em- didnt mean to make you feel left out !! Goldy