helicopter fly in

bossman

Saturday, 4/25/09, Scenic Helicopters in Sevierville TN (03TN), is having it's annual fly in. If nothing happens, we will be taking the 1100 and the Huey down and spend the day with them. Free food and lots of helicopter folks. Come by and check it out.

bossman

adam32,

We'll be taking it down with the sniffer equipment and computer. A lot of the guys want to check out the leak detection system. It'll be in 2 man utility configuration.

Monitor 123.05 and talk to Scenic on 123.35. Don't fly over the big house on Southwest corner of the heliport. 11am to 5pm BBQ. They have Jet A available.

I forgot to mention that this is an annual fundraiser for a local Children's Hospital. Scenic will be doing rides and the proceeds will go to the Hospital. Someone on the other forum pointed this out to me. Good bunch of folks down there. I'll enjoy meeting them. The flight will be nice also. Flying over the TVA Lakes is always a nice experience. Beautiful part of our great country. "God willing and the creek don't rise, we'll be there".

Hi

Too bad we are in a "sweeps" month here...I might have actually gotten the station to approve SKY 5 attending this as well!

Murphy's law prevails again

Hopefully next time

Regards,

IFlySky5