Fly a LongRanger Xcountry Minnesota to California

Hi Guys just had a flight come available get 16 hours of Longranger Time X-country for the cost of renting a R22 comming up in about a week, call me direct 1 909 573-5717 Paul

Was this the same ship that went from L.A. to Minnesota a couple weeks ago?

Very interested actually as I need to burn some vacation time, wish dates had been posted. But don't think I can do it anyways, but I love cross country's and this time of year can be awesome!

I agree, if the ship is going anyway you should just let someone sit in the other seat for free. Now that would be a great chance for somebody. Do you let people do start ups or shutdowns for that money?

• Like 1

Very interested actually as I need to burn some vacation time, wish dates had been posted. But don't think I can do it anyways, but I love cross country's and this time of year can be awesome!

I think he's flying back starting Friday...you still have time to buy a one way ticket!

Guys,

While it would be nice to get free flight time, remember there are real operational expenses involved here. Cross country turbine time for less out of pocket than an R22!! If I had the time and money, I would be all over it myself.

Just from a liability standpoint, we should all be happy that the opportunity even exists, so don't try to tell the OP how to handle his business. Maybe if he could do it for free, he would.

I was lucky enough to be able to do this. Some of you may disagree, but to me the price was well worth it. The fact is, these types of flights are commodities and people are willing to pay. Just having the experience was worth every penny. I got to log 206l3 x/c and mountain time to boot!

Oh, and a big thanks to Paul for setting it up and Mike for tolerating me for 2 days :)

I will post a couple pics now and some more when i have time.

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

Yeah free would be great, just not very realistic. The time spent, the experience of a significant cross country would be well worth it. Instead, you could do some time building in an R22 working the pattern; although in this case the R22 would have cost you more $$.

I have a friend flying the A Star cross country tomorrow, should be a great flight, only wish I was doing it!

Fly safe all,

Goldy