Tablet advice.

Thanks for the input everyone. I think I'm going to have to get an iPad. I have a Mac computer and this android tablet is a complete pain in the ass to try to work with.

That was one of the reasons I decided to switch from my old android tablet to the iPad as well. Apples stuff just integrates very well together.

From now on, "that guy" will forever be known as shindig

I sense a new meme series being born... "don't be shindig."

Side note: If yall are up on Facebook, check out "Untied Status Marin Crops" and observe the dank meme war going on between them and Terminal Lance (which has no exploded into a meme war between every veteran FB page ever made).

Side note #2: I'll probably end up getting an iPad 64GB for flight school. Are they call with the cellular version (for GPS) during IERW?

I sense a new meme series being born... "don't be shindig."

Side note: If yall are up on Facebook, check out "Untied Status Marin Crops" and observe the dank meme war going on between them and Terminal Lance (which has no exploded into a meme war between every veteran FB page ever made).

Side note #2: I'll probably end up getting an iPad 64GB for flight school. Are they call with the cellular version (for GPS) during IERW?

You won't be using it while you are flying in the course at all. You will only use it for all your pubs, games, logbook app if you get one, etc.

You won't be using it while you are flying in the course at all. You will only use it for all your pubs, games, logbook app if you get one, etc.

Word. Cellular for future use post-flight school and 64 GB it is... for Clash of Cla--, I mean for logging hours and looking up pubs.

• Like 1

Word. Cellular for future use post-flight school and 64 GB it is... for Clash of Cla--, I mean for logging hours and looking up pubs.

Haha I'm not sure how handy it would come in for flying to be honest. I know I love mine for all the pubs though and log my flight hours on it. I learned from my current iPad, which is an old one, to get the largest memory I can. I sucks only being able to put afew movies on there for TDY trips or for the C-17 flight when I could have put 5 more if I had more memory.