Army Aviators,

A recent news article caught my interest related to SARS-COV-2, military mandated jabs and post jab syndrome risk to ARMY AVIATORS.  

The affidavit is an injunction filed by the Fort Rucker 1st Brigade Flight Surgeon, Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, over the current safety risk to Army pilots and aircrews who have been injected.  LTC Long indicates she is under the military whistleblower protection act.  Affidavit is linked below for your independent verification.  Read affidavit line item #6 and line item #39.8 and 39.10 for the reader's digest.  Your mileage may vary.  Stay healthy and STAY ABOVE THE BEST!!!I 

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/09/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order/ 

47 minutes ago, SBuzzkill said:

I edited my initial response after I decided I didn’t want to go down that road on this forum.  There are plenty of other more appropriate places to talk about COVID opinions.

There are a lot of unknowns with the vaccine and potential reactions down the line. I looked into the source and couldn't find much either. Just about every posting or article about it links back to the website linked above. The name is an actual doctor at Rucker but other than that...might be real, might not be.