Fun WOJG facts

I last flew 3 June. I have been at my unit for a while now. I am the Armament officer, asst Pubs officer, GPC holder, RSO trained, EST2000 facilitator. About to go to some marksmenship academy. I am sure AASLT soon enough.

Notice anything about what I left out?

Remember. You are a soldier, an officer, and eventually an aviator once a week. I might fly this year.

I am not complaining. I am learning some interesting stuff. Just remember you are far more than just an aviator.

Edited by akscott60
  • Like 2

great post on the everyday workings after flight school... keep us posted on anything else that you come across in your travels... there's a ton of stuff on here about application and during school but its time for you fill in the gap of what happens after school while you are living it. that'd be awesome

I last flew 3 June. I have been at my unit for a while now. I am the Armament officer, asst Pubs officer, GPC holder, RSO trained, EST2000 facilitator. About to go to some marksmenship academy. I am sure AASLT soon enough.

Would you mind deciphering some of those duties for us, and give a few details on what you do for them each specifically?