God Hates Us All

pilot#476398

As a fan of early Slayer, I gotta say, this album sucks! Some of the riffs are pretty good, but the vocal styling just isn't what it used to be,...same thing happened to Pantera!

"Die by the Sword" and "Skeletons of Society" are definitely the two best songs Slayer ever put out!

- Anyway

Any other middle-aged metal-heads flyin' choppers on here?

...thought this was gonna be another gay-ass theological post,...didn't ya! :lol:

Helicopters are proof that god does not hate us. The atmosphere could be made of helium and then what would we do?

And we have magnets and vacuum tubes that let us plug in and SHRED!

I'll be singing "Yes, Jesus loves me..." if the fit really starts hitting the shan. I'm pretty sure I've hummed it a coupl'a times already. Always do like it when Matt Zucarro asks "So, if God's the copilot, who is flying".

Would be really interesting to see a good pol of VR members and various beliefs (religious/political/maybe 2A). I think there would be a lot of commonality and congruency. And I'm sure a lot of us are also experiencing many of our favorite interests getting stomped.

-WATCH FOR THE PATTERNS, WATCH FOR THE WIRES-

Oh' pray tell, what music do you listen to on long cross country flights?

The voices in my head.

I fly helicopters because I don't like 'long cross country' stuff.

Pull, push, bank, pull, push, pull, repeat as required.

• 2 weeks later...

2 part nerd joke

I was referring to how metal music would sound in a helium atmosphere and also the density of helium. Would a helicopter fly in a helium atmosphere? I don't know.

2 part nerd joke

I was referring to how metal music would sound in a helium atmosphere and also the density of helium. Would a helicopter fly in a helium atmosphere? I don't know.

Without specifically doing the math, I think not!

i know someone was fishing for Nearlyretired to jump all over this :P Rotor/metal head with some Metallica-Death Magnetic tunes checking in. if you've never heard of Austrian Death Machine they have an awesome song called "GET TO DA CHOPPA!" they are a Arnold Schwarzenegger parody band. My boss is not a big fan of Megadeath and Static-X so i only get to listen to music when im cruzin solo to pick up pax :(