Inland Empire, Ca CFI wanted to SPLIT Rental Rate with.

Im am a month or so shy of my CFI.

Looking for a CFI, CFII or Student either way.

I may have a hunk of change.. if theres a light pilot looking to do a true cross crountry on their own dime.

I can find rentals at 228$ wet... near me.. and may be able to take the Helo for a week or two.. If my maths right im looking to log 175 hrs ( 10k) or so ... If someone has time and other half of the money ..Im kinda avail and free till Jan 15th...More or less for right situation to arise.

Hmmmm

Well if you want it worth your while, go with a CFI that way you can get dual instruction as well as log all the time PIC. Otherwise you'd have to split the PIC time.

Also, 175 flight hours in one week? Laugh?

Hope you plan on exercising crew rest and risk mitigation.

Not to mention the maintenance aspect and down time.

Smells fishy to me

Edited by RagMan

The place where I rent reimburses for fuel when out and about , they will reimburse for a hundred hour...Have some buds in operations in Tx and Fl,,, Im sure their Mechanics want the work...:)

anyways, someone to split rental with in the LA/San Bernadino area..would be idea, hard to find that CFI with money to burn for hours.....

Will work out just gotta keep at it ...

Hmmmm

Well if you want it worth your while, go with a CFI that way you can get dual instruction as well as log all the time PIC. Otherwise you'd have to split the PIC time.

Also, 175 flight hours in one week? Laugh?

That's an awful lot of instruction given/recieved with nothing to really show for it.

Im thinking to Fl and back zig zag hit ever state with decent weather....till we burn up 170 plus hours

By the way this seems like the most boring wastes of money I can think of! Unless, maybe, taking the helicopter to a race track and flying around it at 10 feet over and over again for 170 hours?

So, what will 170 more hours get you?

Since you opened Pandoras box.......when you fly whats the plan on you both getting the 175hrs? If you are both CFIs is one going to fly and log dual received while the CFI not flying logs dual instruction given and then switch? If you get someone who takes you up on it who's not a CFI they arent going to get 175hrs unless you let them fly the whole 175 while you log dual given. Or are you just planning on coming home with 87.5hrs a piece?