Central Florida Recruiter

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of a good central florida recruiter I can work with? I live in Orlando but I am willing to drive to Melbourne or Tampa for a good recruiter to work with, the ones here in Orlando are nice but no one has experience with WO packets and they really don't want to take it on.

Thanks,

B

From my experience in USAREC you are not going to find a recruiter that is going to be very knowledgeable about the WOFT packet. The only reason I am able to help people with WOFT is because I am applying myself. If this is something you want to happen, you are going to have to do 98% of the packet yourself. If you have questions, most can be answered on this forum or you can PM me and I can give you my work number(I am a recruiter btw).

From my experience in USAREC you are not going to find a recruiter that is going to be very knowledgeable about the WOFT packet. The only reason I am able to help people with WOFT is because I am applying myself. If this is something you want to happen, you are going to have to do 98% of the packet yourself. If you have questions, most can be answered on this forum or you can PM me and I can give you my work number(I am a recruiter btw).

Are you my recruiter? He's applying as well.

• Like 1

My experience was the same as an AD applicant as well, I'm willing to wager I did 99.5% myself or other applicants who had just been selected in my battalion.

Are you my recruiter? He's applying as well.

Haha not unless you have been flying to Socal to meet with me. I get a few people who walk through the door and say that they want to do WOFT and after I give them the checklist and tell them the process I never see them again. If you are serious about this make sure that everything in that packet you review yourself.

Haha not unless you have been flying to Socal to meet with me. I get a few people who walk through the door and say that they want to do WOFT and after I give them the checklist and tell them the process I never see them again. If you are serious about this make sure that everything in that packet you review yourself.

Nevermind hahah, I'm only off by 700 miles or so.

Where in socal are you? I'm at NAWS-CL in Ridgecrest, but I go down to Oceanside occasionally.

I learned a lot in Recruiting: public speaking, interpreting regs, time management, networking, legal system :ph34r: ,dealing with civilians, basically all the paperwork that makes this organization run.

Don't miss USAREC for one second though. Not even one second.

Go WOFT and never look back.

My advise to anyone wanting to talk to a Recruiter, come in with your stuff already squared away as best as possible and request to talk directly to the station commander. Sit down, let him know that your serious, and hopefully he will assign you to a squared away production guy.

oh, and be patient