Unicorn sighting

There has been a sighting of the rare species called a Unicorn. She's a magical, mythical being of great WOFT power. And currently she's hogging my entire newsfeed on Facebook.

post-14316-0-90008400-1463534516_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Yeah it's the gwot, ndsm, army service ribbon and looks to be either an aam or an arcom. Probably high speed. That looks cute though I'm glad I have four rows anything past four looks legit.

Yeah it's the gwot, ndsm, army service ribbon and looks to be either an aam or an arcom. Probably high speed. That looks cute though I'm glad I have four rows anything past four looks legit.

AAM.

• Like 1

You pull those ASU pants out of a duffle bag!? Geez holy rinkles lmao

Blues are so much better looking than the old greens.

My Army Aviator Wings are a matter of pride to this day. A hearty congratulations!

And as to being short (I formerly was, but reached US male 'average' in my mid-20s), there is so much more room in the cockpit when there's less aviator in it. The only advantage to being compact...

Well since you made me look at uniforms...

Street to seat with four ribbons? I think not...

I had 4 ribbons. I got an AAM from the 58D LTC before graduation for being the DHG.

• Like 1

The automatic issue of the GWOT ended in 2012.

I only know this because I just missed the cutoff for it and therefore I don't have it.

Edited by Yamer

The automatic issue of the GWOT ended in 2012.

I only know this because I just missed the cutoff for it and therefore I don't have it.

dude just wear it. No one in the army has an award for gwot we just rock it cause no one cares

Minuscule? I've seen soldiers show up in better looking uniforms to receive their dishonorable discharge paperwork.

Yeah, it's bad looking at that picture. Couldn't tell at all when it was on the hangar nor when I was wearing it. Whelp, time to break out the ironing board.

Yeah, it's bad looking at that picture. Couldn't tell at all when it was on the hangar nor when I was wearing it. Whelp, time to break out the ironing board.

Prob just take it to get pressed at the dry cleaners. Then keep it in the plastic for two years until you wear it again.

• Like 2