Finished WOFT packet

6 hours ago, Joegee19 said:

If you're gonna be of no help just dont reply at all. 

Telling you the appropriate forum in which to post is pretty helpful, especially if you want feedback on your packet. The best advice you'll get is to just submit it, no one can tell you what your chances are as the selection rate varies each board.

51 minutes ago, Joegee19 said:

I'm sure answering like a total f*cking a**hole was completely necessary and obviously I'm not gonna get an answer that for sure let's me know if I get selected.  I came here to compare notes. I apologize for not knowing everything about a website I discovered 2 weeks ago. 

If you think I answered like an a**hole you should wait to see what your life in the Army could turn out to be. Based on your presentation of yourself here I would not select you as a candidate even if your stats were better. The best answer is what I have you already. Post in the appropriate forum or just read through and compare your stats with a multitude of others who have applied and been accepted or rejected and make your own assessment. The only way you'll know for sure is to submit your packet to the board. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Joegee19 said:

Always amazed me how cowards swarm to the internet to talk sh*t to someone whom they don't know and would never say the same stuff in person. I came here for advice made a little mistake and then just get attacked for no reason. f**k all you arrogant cunts.

I’ve said the same in person to soldiers who’ve come to me in a similar fashion. It’s not arrogance, it’s setting the standards and expectations from the beginning before you’re even a candidate. 

Being talked to like an a**hole from a person that is my boss is different than just being talked to like an a**hole for no reason. You know that you just like being an a**hole for know reason. That's why you come online to do it cuz theres nothing to worry about when you are. Were you Warrant officer? If so obviously it's not a big deal where I posted since you came across it. If not who cares what you say.

I don’t enjoy being an ass but I can do it. I expect a potential candidate to pay attention to detail, which isn’t especially hard on this forum with an entire section labeled “General Military Helicopter Discussions”. I am a warrant officer, I speak from experience and I know what is expected from you better than you do. A face to face conversation would be happening much the same way as this if you presented yourself in the same manner. If you do become a warrant officer you’ll realize your job is to weed through all the people who think they can do the job to find the people who possess the ability to actually do the job. 

16 hours ago, Joegee19 said:

Always amazed me how cowards swarm to the internet to talk sh*t to someone whom they don't know and would never say the same stuff in person. I came here for advice made a little mistake and then just get attacked for no reason. f**k all you arrogant cunts.

You'll do well in the military with that attitude.

19 hours ago, Joegee19 said:

Your displayed lack of professionalism and maturity signals all types of red flags.

Joegee19, I can guarantee that you would get the exact same reply in person.  Success in Army Aviation requires having thick skin.  You have to admit your mistakes and drive on or you'll never hear the end of it.  I'll look for your original post down in the military section.