Ok Stalkers...Fess Up

I came across this little gem on another forum:

http://www.youtube.com/user/theninthtrust

This woman has upwards of 250 videos on YouTube that "document" the various helicopters and other aircraft that have been "stalking" her over the past 5 years. All you pilots in the San Antonio area wondering where all the complaints were coming from...well here you go. If you expand the description field on some of these videos you could have reading material for hours. Brings to mind this classic fella':

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY

Disclaimer:

I in no way intend to demean or ridicule those who suffer from any mental imbalance. However it is my opinion that once you put it up on the WWW, especially YouTube, it is fair game.

- T

This woman has upwards of 250 videos on YouTube that "document" the various helicopters and other aircraft that have been "stalking" her over the past 5 years. All you pilots in the San Antonio area wondering where all the complaints were coming from...well here you go. If you expand the description field on some of these videos you could have reading material for hours. Brings to mind this classic fella':

Disclaimer:

I in no way intend to demean or ridicule those who suffer from any mental imbalance. However it is my opinion that once you put it up on the WWW, especially YouTube, it is fair game.

- T

What a freakin' attention hungry nutcase this woman is.

http://helicopterforum.verticalreference.com/helicopterfor...;hl=san+antonio

There is enough information contained in her youtube videos to learn her name, address, occupation, and phone number.

Be careful what you post on the internet...

Edited by palmfish

Disclaimer:

- T

I like some of the responses to her video posts. There are others out there to back her up. They all need to put their tin-foil hats back on and get under cover before the black helicopters steal their brainwaves/thoughts.

While I was flying Helicopters in the Air Force, I heard about this assignment where I could fly over this old lady’s house and terrorize her every day.

Edited by Cruzin Chris

:blink: Coockoo

Yeah, some of the comments on there are unbelievable. People wishing kids get serious diseases from playing with a dead rabbit.

I used to manage a lock shop in AZ years ago. I had a crazy lady that thought she was being spied on like this. She thought people were breaking into her house and looking through her stuff when she was gone or sleeping. I ended up selling and installing some very pricey Medeco locks which are used for high security stuff. The only way anybody would have gotten through these locks were to drill them, as they are unpickable and the only way to get a copy of the key was through our lock shop (certain keys registered to certain shops). Still after these locks were installed, windows barred, and doors security barred, someone was still getting in her house. Oh, I also remember rekeying her entire car including doors, trunk, and ignition.

Good times

Disclaimer:

- T

OK be honest now......

.....Which one of you helicopter pilots took her out on a date 20 years ago, nailed her in the back seat of your car, promised you'd call her....

.... AND THEN NEVER DID???????????

:blink: Coockoo

Yeah, some of the comments on there are unbelievable. People wishing kids get serious diseases from playing with a dead rabbit.

I used to manage a lock shop in AZ years ago. I had a crazy lady that thought she was being spied on like this. She thought people were breaking into her house and looking through her stuff when she was gone or sleeping. I ended up selling and installing some very pricey Medeco locks which are used for high security stuff. The only way anybody would have gotten through these locks were to drill them, as they are unpickable and the only way to get a copy of the key was through our lock shop (certain keys registered to certain shops). Still after these locks were installed, windows barred, and doors security barred, someone was still getting in her house. Oh, I also remember rekeying her entire car including doors, trunk, and ignition.

Good times

Would that have been in Tempe? If so, there's a slight chance I may know who you're talking about...

Would that be in Madison 20 years ago? Then I might know who you are talking about...

OK be honest now......

.....Which one of you helicopter pilots took her out on a date 20 years ago, nailed her in the back seat of your car, promised you'd call her....

.... AND THEN NEVER DID???????????

Edited by Wannabe1

This is actually really scary... when you have a woman parading your personal information around on youtube that she got from the faa, including phone number, i think i even saw a lat/long on there somewhere also. It looks like she accuses every organization that flys over, if marine one were to fly over she would accuse the president of stalking her in his time off.

I am waiting to hear what happens when one of us gets the courage to comment on her videos. I have came close but i just don't know.

I did comment her video once and said something about, "I'm sure a flight-crew is going to take a $3,000,000 piece of machinery just to follow you around on their downtime". She denied it and never posted it on the vid HA HA HA HA. That woman is one fruit basket. One of her vids says something about "All negative comments will be rejected" or something that effect. I get a little humor out of it, but at the same time, it kinda pi$$e$ me off.

It was actually in Mesa. The lock shop was ACME Locksmith when it was on Broadway and Gilbert.

She might have wandered that far... although I think she mostly hung around Tempe... skinny red head?

I did comment her video once and said something about, "I'm sure a flight-crew is going to take a $3,000,000 piece of machinery just to follow you around on their downtime". She denied it and never posted it on the vid HA HA HA HA. That woman is one fruit basket. One of her vids says something about "All negative comments will be rejected" or something that effect. I get a little humor out of it, but at the same time, it kinda pi$$e$ me off.

Yeah, I commented on her and all her sympathizers being friggin' mental, and it never appeared. I think she needs to up her meds.

I PM'd her about her being frickin mental and needing to be lock in a rubber room, she came back in the same fashion as her videos.

we should all flag her videos as inappropriate and see what they do with that! :angry:

Edited by 67november