701 replies to this topic

#701 zack.colorado

zack.colorado

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 14:49

I am a civilian and already had my MEPS physical. I was able to locate a relatively close Air Force base, look up the flight medicine groups number, and schedule an Army Class 1 initial Flight Physical.
I got a pass to get on base and knocked everything out(labs, dentist, EKG, chest X-ray, vision, and medical history/ physical) in a single day.
I then had the AF flight medicine group send the packet to usarmy.rucker.medcom-lahc.list.lahc-aero-helpdesk@mail.mil and Rucker stamped it a couple weeks later and put it into the database that is viewable for army flight medicine (the system is called Aeros or arrows). My WOSM then had his medic pull the physical.

Hopefully that helps,
Zack
  • mike0331 likes this

#702 Simpsj17

Simpsj17

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:40

JD,

The letters will come from the first officer in your Chain and the first O4 or O5 in your chain of command. The exception is if you base commander is a pilot he can write on for you. Do make sure still get a letter from a warrant as well. I only did the three mandatory. I looked at the checklist as a this is what we want no more no less. Just my personal approach though.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

AMTC 2018NFCVRForum200HomeSpectrum_VRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeBE_VRHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200Genesys VR Forum 200