WOCS Dual military??

Check the rules for time on station. We were told we could be there together but my spouse would have to stay 36 months regardless of how long it took me to finish flight school. Branch also made the point of saying that from their perspective being at the same duty station every second assignment was going above and beyond for us. I took that to mean we wouldn’t get any leeway looking to be stationed together post flight school. 

MACP does not cover PCS' that are solely for school. If there was a slot open, they would potentially try to work with you, but unlikely. I fought this for a while, but my wife and I PCS'd to two separate places. The only consolation prize is you do qualify for FSA if you were stationed together immediately prior to WOCS. 

I haven't lived with my wife for over 2/3 of our marriage. Army is really trying their best to convince her to divorce me. Family first. I hope you have better luck than I have had!

On 2/2/2020 at 3:41 PM, Shadowlurker said:

MACP does not cover PCS' that are solely for school. If there was a slot open, they would potentially try to work with you, but unlikely. I fought this for a while, but my wife and I PCS'd to two separate places. The only consolation prize is you do qualify for FSA if you were stationed together immediately prior to WOCS. 

I haven't lived with my wife for over 2/3 of our marriage. Army is really trying their best to convince her to divorce me. Family first. I hope you have better luck than I have had!

What is FSA?