ASVAB : 140

SIFT : 61

APFT : 260

EDUCATION : 55 credits 

FLIGHT : None

LOR : CW3, 0-3, Civilian Boss

PHYSICAL : Stamped 

WAIVERS : None

Hey Dubb, stats look solid. I'm street to seat as well and had a quick question. Do we need the security clearance form in our packet? This is my first go as well as my recruiter's so we weren't 100% sure. 

On 6/4/2020 at 2:35 PM, reedam2 said:

Hey Dubb, stats look solid. I'm street to seat as well and had a quick question. Do we need the security clearance form in our packet? This is my first go as well as my recruiter's so we weren't 100% sure. 

I think so but im not 100% sure

On 6/4/2020 at 1:35 PM, reedam2 said:

Yes it does. Once your packet is complete, your recruiter needs to email the BN rep for OCS/WOFT and he will send them a link to set up the security interview. From there the interviewer with call the recruiter to confirm a time and then call you to go over everything. The Security guy will sign off on the .12 security form. And then the Battalion BC will call and talk to you to sign off on his portion. Your recruiter should check out the recruiter toolbox in the USAREC home page. Click on processing, then OCS/WOFT. If he needs help I’ll DM my number to you and have him call me.

On 6/5/2020 at 10:24 PM, Mrhoodhimself07 said:

Yes it does. Once your packet is complete, your recruiter needs to email the BN rep for OCS/WOFT and he will send them a link to set up the security interview. From there the interviewer with call the recruiter to confirm a time and then call you to go over everything. The Security guy will sign off on the .12 security form. And then the Battalion BC will call and talk to you to sign off on his portion. Your recruiter should check out the recruiter toolbox in the USAREC home page. Click on processing, then OCS/WOFT. If he needs help I’ll DM my number to you and have him call me.

Thank you for the information! It looks like the 17 July is our deadline to turn in a new packet so we are working diligently to get this packet moving forward. I just sent him your reply and am waiting for his response. I will let you know what he says. Thank you for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

Was informed packet is board ready for July

GT : 117

SIFT : 55

APFT : 279

EDUCATION : 206 credits- AAS Electronics Technology, BS Exercise Science

FLIGHT : None

LOR : O-3, 0-4, O-6, CW4

PHYSICAL : Stamped 

WAIVERS : Age, Moral, Medical all approved

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, greyrider245 said:

I'm street to seat'er and have submitted my packet.. According to my recruiter I do not have an interview, do you all know if this is true?

Thanks & good luck to you all!

True. For the active side, used to be recruiting battalion interviews, but were done away a year ago. Guard units will still do them. 

Hey all congratulations if you got selected! Sounds like there were 43 applicants with 21 being selected, or so I was told. If anyone needs help with the process, I may be able to give some pointers, although the whole coronavirus thing really threw a spanner in the works. I started applying in January.

I got selected and here are my stats:

GT SCORE: 129

SIFT: 62

APFT: 260

EDUCATION: B.S. Aviation Studies, 3.6 GPA

FLIGT: 160 hours fixed wing, PPL, IRA, HP/Complex

LOR: Senior Aviation professor at my school, Lead flight instructor/flight school owner, Pastor

PHYSICAL: Stamped

WAIVER: None

This is my second go, was FQ-NS on the May Board.  Good luck everyone!

ASVAB GT: 138

SIFT: 69

APFT: 220

EDUCATION: 53 credits towards a bachelors in Engineering, A.S. Advanced Avionics

FLIGHT: None

LORS: Squadron Commander (O-5), Wing Commander (O-6), CW5, USAF Pilot (O-5)

EXPERIENCE: Aircraft maintenance with 9 years experience on HH-60s, 12 years TIS, 6 deployments (18 mos Afghanistan, 7 months Iraq, 7 months Turkey ISO Iraq)

PHYSICAL: Stamped

WAIVERS: AFS and moral, both approved

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: 3 AF Commendation Medals, 2 AF achievement medals, Levitow winner for E-6 PME (top graduate), won MAJCOM award in June

12 minutes ago, greyrider245 said:

Should I shave expected to hear from my recruiter by now? He said he’d let me know on the 26th and no sooner. Maybe I miss heard him? Maybe he’s wrong and that’s the deadline to decide? 

Street to Seat results are out for this board. Contact your recruiter to see if they know.