Army XP program

I usually see an email about it once a year or so. Pretty sure the requirements from a few months ago were 1000 hours, tracked PC and a degree in an engineering/science related field. My flight school IP went XP and said it is awesome but the naval test pilot school was tough and very math intensive. 

Yea I’ve been reading about it. Love the portfolio broadening it can do for your logbook. Looks like a small window where I can apply.

long way off I need to get through flight school first but I work better when I have “big plan” type of goals to keep me motivated

No idea how many people apply right? May be dated info but the briefing I read from 2019 said there are 18 WO XP graduates nationally needed. Idk if that’s a revolving thing or they just need replace em the WO when they move on and that’s all the annual seats they give

Is there not a career manager assigned to that?  I can't login to HRC anymore, but I would start there.  They usually put information like that on their page.  

https://www.hrc.army.mil/content/Officer Personnel Management Directorate

If there's nothing there once you're done with flight school you can contact your own career manager and ask them about it.

Edited by SBuzzkill

15 hours ago, zaurus said:

Nil5038 & XP

Once a Sailor, always a Sailor. You are ALWAYS thinking out side the box. Future CW5 material here, folks.

Don't put that evil on him.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."