What can I expect

Sorry I’ve seen things online but I assume things change. what roughly is the order of events for when I get done to Rucker? 

im getting to Rucker November 6th and I’m skipping WOCS. When I say events I mean bubbles, sere school, WOCB etc.

should I expect a quarantine when I get there? Bubble before sere? Then bubble before wobc? Vice versa? And rough estimates of how long the bubbles are.

thanks guys. 

1 hour ago, eyrk said:

Yes quarantine, currently 7 days. I'm in a 2 month bubble for wobc, your milage will very. Sere bubble was 5-8 weeks I think but now is getting less. Bubbles for days enjoy the time off. 

I’m excited to start and finish flight school. With that said, I just did 10 years in the Marine Corps. I’m looking forward to some down time however I can get it. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, eyrk said:

Yes quarantine, currently 7 days. I'm in a 2 month bubble for wobc, your milage will very. Sere bubble was 5-8 weeks I think but now is getting less. Bubbles for days enjoy the time off. 

Sere is first before wobc right?

so when I get there I should expect 7 days of quarantine, something around 1-2 months until sere, then another 2 months ish til wobc?

7 hours ago, nil5038 said:

Sere is first before wobc right?

so when I get there I should expect 7 days of quarantine, something around 1-2 months until sere, then another 2 months ish til wobc?

No should go wobc, sere, common, advanced. 

There was a small group who went wobc and being bumped to common core then sere. 

57 minutes ago, eyrk said:

No should go wobc, sere, common, advanced. 

There was a small group who went wobc and being bumped to common core then sere. 

Cool cool much appreciated. Yea I’ve heard there are rumors of sere being done later cause they’re backed up but it’s turd word so not sure

On 9/29/2020 at 5:16 PM, nil5038 said:

Cool cool much appreciated. Yea I’ve heard there are rumors of sere being done later cause they’re backed up but it’s turd word so not sure

It was only like 2 classes. I'm in one, but I already have sere done. 

The sere bubble is dropping down. Enjoy the time off as stated.