How competitive? July board?

46 minutes ago, JMac said:

Well maybe we will all know tomorrow if we have made it yet or not

Tomorrow? I'm tracking the 9th for the MILPER from the recruiters 

More specifically - the 9th from the GoWarrant Facebook page directly, and quote 'The MILPER will be out within the next two weeks' from the regional recruiter I've been in touch with.

Real helpful, I know.

20 minutes ago, It_is_Monday said:

Tomorrow? I'm tracking the 9th for the MILPER from the recruiters 

More specifically - the 9th from the GoWarrant Facebook page directly, and quote 'The MILPER will be out within the next two weeks' from the regional recruiter I've been in touch with.

Real helpful, I know.

I was told it’s usually the Friday after the board, but they have up to 12 days to release the message. You’re probably right though. I am just hopeful.

14 minutes ago, JMac said:

I was told it’s usually the Friday after the board, but they have up to 12 days to release the message. You’re probably right though. I am just hopeful.

I just went back through half this years birds and at least 2 of them came out on Friday following and Mays was June 1st, the 2nd Monday after so looks right. Well I won’t sleep tonight…😂🤣

1 minute ago, It_is_Monday said:

3 Milpers released today already, my heart can’t take it 😂😂😂

Good thing the Army websites can only handle three people at a time. The sites are struggling to load. I haven't been able to log into the HRC website.

1 minute ago, Aaron9819 said:

Once it does come out, if it comes out today can someone post it on here? I’m currently traveling for a couple days and won’t be able to see it🙃 

Not sure how fast they put it up here, but this link has the last board results. They will most likely put these results as well.

https://recruiting.army.mil/ISO/AWOR/BOARD_SCHEDULE/

44 minutes ago, M2B said:

I guess we have to wait ANOTHER weekend…this wait is cruel. 

Typical Army. Let the civilians know they were selected, and get them in as fast as possible. Then let the rest of us wait while the MILPER message gets drafted and left on a desk for two weeks.

15 minutes ago, 18C said:

Typical Army. Let the civilians know they were selected, and get them in as fast as possible. Then let the rest of us wait while the MILPER message gets drafted and left on a desk for two weeks.

Facts…smh. 

53 minutes ago, FrankieGoes2Hllywood said:

It's cruel to make us wait until next week. My glimmer of hope is fading fast for the results to come out today,

55 minutes ago, FrankieGoes2Hllywood said:

It's cruel to make us wait until next week. My glimmer of hope is fading fast for the results to come out today,

Did you share your stats? Good luck 

9 minutes ago, FrankieGoes2Hllywood said:

No I hadn't yet. 

127 GT, 60 SIFT, 68 credits towards bachelors with 3.1 GPA. All my NCOERs are highly qualified and my 3 SSG ones are all pretty strong and am rated #1 for all 3. LOR from O3, O5, and CW3. I have approved AFS waiver, and my physical was good no waivers.

Nice! Now hopefully this waiting game will be over soon.