Heli-Expo 2012 Dallas Texas

Does anyone know if there are guest pass codes available from someone for Heli-Expo? I am trying to get to bring my dad along, just for the exhibit hall and was trying to avoiding $110.00 charge for him to tag along.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Alright I've found dates for the fly in are feb.8&9 with the 10th being a rain check day. I'll be on the expo floor on the 12th. Anyone who will be there I would love to meet up with you just pm me. Also, with all of my video stuff I figure I would film the fly in, is there any way to find the flight plans or times Lakota for the aircraft coming in to the pad from Executive. It's not that I want to play favorites, it's just that I prefer certain aircraft... So I do play favorites.

Swisster, look for a 6-5", 250 pound guy with a sh*t eating grin on his face and a VR pin on his id.....that would be me!

We always plan a VR get together, years ago it was just 3 of us, now its more like 20 of us! DP or I will put out some details as it gets closer.

I'll be there from SAT night until TUE morning, along with half a dozen other students from Embry-Riddle Prescott. I'll be checking this thread before then for updates on a VR get together.

We will be there of course, we'll have a table at the job fair and hope to meet all of you. I'll have some extra VR pins at the table as well so stop in.

Goldy and i will pick a spot, or two, for a get together.. we'll post it as soon as we decide on a good place.

dp

• Like 1

still waiting to see if my home equity loan comes thru so I can afford to go... it's about 25X more expensive than it should be...

Just found out it's in Florida again next year and not in So Cal... HAI, what the hell???

This is incorrect.. it is in Vegas next year

• Like 2

Don't you mean 239.5lb? :P

Sorry Em- just being honest! Don't really fly the ol R22 much anymore, and the R44 doesn't care!

But good catch!

You going to the show?

Getting excited!! Even though I'll be working the show... it's always fun.

Anybody else getting down there real early??

I'll be down on the 7th (Tuesday) if anyone is bored... Lord knows I'm going to be.

I'm just wondering about the job fair. To those who have been: is it mostly operators in the 1500+ hour range or will there be people there a fresh CFI can talk to?